Sales Consultant (full-time)
Alderson Luxury Auto Group is currently seeking a customer focused, motivated, energetic and driven individual to fill an immediate opening as a Sales Consultant. Ideal candidates have the ability to take initiative and work with the highest sense of honesty and integrity. Any prior sales experience is a plus.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Greet customers and provide an excellent vehicle purchase experience.
· Estimate and quote trade-in allowances.
· Demonstrate Mercedes-Benz automobiles.
· Develop, maintain and foster a positive rapport with previous and new customers.
At Alderson, our employees are our best asset! We have a great working environment and truly care about our employees! Our benefits include:
· Incentive/bonuses and individualized pay plans
· Wellness program
· Paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick time
· Short Term and Long Term disability
· Life Insurance
· Long Term Care, Accident, Critical illness and others!